TERMS OF SERVICE & CONDITIONS
Adults 21 Years of Age and Over
Our Website is for adults over 21 years old, you may provide any personal information to or on the Website, only if you are over 21. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this website or utilize any of its features, register on the website, make any orders through the website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 21, we will delete that information.
10 Day Policy
There are NO RETURNS unless items are reported and proven to be damaged, lost packages/items, and/or defective items.
Customers have 10 business days from the day that the order was received to report the following:
- Damaged items, lost packages/items, defective items.
- The customer will have 15 minutes from the time the order was placed to make any changes to the orders. Any cancellation or change requests done after 15 minutes the customer will be charged the restocking fee.
- If order is rejected, customer will be responsible for all return label postage fees (per label).
- All custom orders are final sales and cannot be returned.
- If a product is used, it is a final sale.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and ensure the contents of all returned packages are sent using a traceable ground shipping method to:
- In good condition, in original packaging with all products, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and Received in saleable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was mis-shipped or defective upon arrival.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to Corona Cash and Carry.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your approved return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
- All of our shipments are 100% insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your carton(s). Packaging that appears in good condition does not guarantee that there is no “hidden” damage. The only way to be certain is to fully unpack and examine the contents carefully before signing. Legally, by applying your signature, you are signing a document stating that you have inspected the item and it is in good condition.
- Many times, it is common practice by UPS to leave packages on your doorstep if no one is available for signature. Again, please inspect the package by fully unpacking and examining the contents. If you notice damage to the product during your inspection, please email our customer service department immediately at CORONACASHANDCARRY@GMAIL.COM
- Shortage, discrepancy or damage claims must be filed within 10 business days after receipt. We will issue a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number if qualifying claim is made within the time frame stated.
- You have 10 days to report any defective merchandise or parts. If you receive a defective product upon delivery and it’s not due to shipping damages, please contact Customer Service Support at CORONACASHANDCARRY@GMAIL.COM Please have available order number and the original date of purchase for verification.
- Once return has been created, customer has 10 business days to return items
- Return will expire in 10 days
- Buyer refuses delivery 25% Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer returns an item but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective or materially different than what was originally shipped by seller, 25% Restocking Fee Applied or item may not be eligible for return if damaged beyond repair.
- Buyer receives an item materially different from what they ordered No Restocking Fee Applied
- Items arrives to the buyer damaged or defective No Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer refuses delivery due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier No Restocking Fee Applied
- Order is returned as undeliverable No Restocking Fee Applied but if buyer had knowledge or refused delivery of package (s) or wrong address provided by customer a $18 charge per box applied. Buyer returns an item and fails to indicate RMA# on shipment; $18 fee assessed as RMA Processing FEE (this fee may be added on to any additional fees that may be assessed to the order as result of non-compliance)
- Credit Cards & Debit Cards
For your protection, CoronaCashAndCarry.com reserves the right to hold credit card orders for complete bank verification.
- Credit & Debit cards (deducts from your bank account)
- UPS Collect On Delivery (COD)
- Company Checks
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
- Cashier Checks
All checks must be made out to: Corona Cash and Carry