2.Filtration Speed: Slow
- Equivalent Grade 5: Pore size 2.5μm, slow flow rate, particle retention capacity is finer than No. 41 filter paper and No. 6 filter paper.
- The most efficient qualitative filter paper.
- Cellulose filter paper is made of high-quality cotton fibers.
- A variety of filter papers with different flow rates are available to meet the needs of a wide range of laboratory users.
- HAWACH 2.5 micron filter paper has advanced production experience and technology, and papermaking skills have reached a very high level, has a wide range of filter paper production lines
- And each No. 5 filter paper has its own unique characteristics so that customers can choose the most optimized filter paper according to their filtration requirements.
- The highest quality natural materials are used to ensure consistently high quality, reproducibility, and uniformity of every filter paper produced.
- Each 2.5 micron filter paper is rigorously tested before leaving the factory, including weight, thickness, gas flow rate, and mechanical strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.